Friday, February 2, 2007

It

I had coffee with a friend a couple of days ago. It was loads of fun. We walked around and looked at the shops for a bit too. It was nice to go out and just enjoy the company of another human being.

I still haven't watched 'Borat' which is a shame because I doubt I'd have this much time on my hands next week. So perhaps I should go to the movies on Monday. I never like going to the movies on the weekend. The cinema tends to be dreadfully crowded and noisy. I hate that. Perhaps I'll watch "The Queen'. I heard it's quite good. I watched 'The Mummy II' for the millionth time last week. I never get tired of watching it. I think Brendon Fraser is sooooooo cute. That's more than enough reason to watch his movies.

I should get a haircut this weekend. My hair is growing really quickly and it's all over my face right now. I feel like Cousin It.

No comments: