Sunday, January 21, 2007

Who is Ned?

Hello all. Sorry I've been away from my computer for a while. It's been very difficult to write. I found out last week that a very good friend had died and it was too shocking for me. And it was a nightmare not knowing where and when she was buried. Do you know how many cemetaries they have in Victoria? It's crazy. I guess I will ahve to make that trip to Melbourne one day, after all. I still see her face when I shut my eyes.
I got a comment on my last posting. I haven't the faintest idea as to who posted it. Oh well, my poetry blog is still out there but I haven't updated it for a while. (Deviation... one of my neighbours is cooking chicken curry. Smells real good.) Ned, if you tell me who you are and show me where your blog is, I'll send you my poetry blog address. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Also, I haven't started on Wuthering Heights as yet. I seem to have misplaced the book. I'm currrently in the middle of reading two books. Jodi Picoult's "Mercy" is starting off pretty slow and it's getting a bit tedious to read it. I read her other book 'Vanishing Acts" last week. That was a bit better but I sort of expected that ending. I'm also reading Nathaniel Hawthorne's "The Scarlet Letter". Oh, I haven't read Bronte's poetry but I like Emily Dickinson's. I especially like "Almost!" and each time I read it, I see it in a different way.
I should spend some time today taking photographs of my designs. I should but my head is feeling especially heavy. I woke up this morning with a really nasty headache and sore throat. I've also lost my voice so this would be a good time to give me a call...
I'm going to make myself a nice cup of tea. If my head feels better later in the day, I'll write some more. Till then, take good care of yourselves.

No comments: