Monday, January 22, 2007

Still voiceless

Hey there! I'm still without a voice so I spent a good part of yesterday writing. I wrote to my best friend and you know, it's really therapeutic to do so. I can always tell her things that I tell no one else. And it really helps that she listens and doesn't try to fix my problems. I hate it when I sometimes need to just get things off my chest and someone tries to fix them. The process of unloading helps me to heal. I don't know if that is the same with other people. I also wrote some poems. I don't know if they're any good but I enjoyed writing them all the same.
I watched the Tyra Banks Show this morning over breakfast for there was nothing much to read in the papers again. She is very down-to-earth for someone so gorgeous, isn't she?
I am off to read the online news now. Hopefully there'll be something intelligent to read and not some more rubbish about Big Brother. I'm sick to death about that! I'll probably write more later. See ya!

No comments: