Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Sold!

And so this a new day. I went back to work today and it was good to be able to do that. Oh, someone walked into the shop today and bought one of my pieces. Isn't that cool? So someone is going to be walking around Newcastle wearing one of my creations... :) That just makes me smile.
I was just watching tv whilst having dinner. I think Dewey is so funny.
I miss my grandma a lot. I was thinking of her fabulous smile today on my way back home in the bus. I also thought of her yummy fruit cake which I won't get to taste again till I get to Heaven. My granny was such a fantastic cook. She gave me her biscuit press earlier this year. I was very surprised when she gave it to me. She told me that my granddad had bought that for her years ago. Well, considering my grandpa passed away almost 20 years ago, that was a very long time ago. I will bake some biscuits for her greatgrandchildren so that they will always remember her too.
Can I get this post in colour? I'm going to try and figure out if I can do that.

No comments: