Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Vegetarian food

So how has everyone been? It's beeen a while since I logged on to write here. It's been a hectic week and I finally got the chance to have a bit of a rest this arvo. But then again, I almost passed out... let me tell you why.

I went to the Damn Bloody Stupid place today. Was the queue never-ending! I thought it'd be good if I got out of the place by the end of the week. Well, my mum and I needed to have lunch soon after so we set off on our little adventure.

Hmmmmph! Everywhere we found vegetarian food, there were suspicious-looking dishes. I don't get this but why do vegetarian stalls feel compelled to make food look like meat? I mean, it doesn't work the other way. I've yet to find a place that does meat to look like vegetables. Can't the vegetables and tofu just remain as they are?

Anyway, after I had lunch, I came back home to have a nap. I'm not sure if a 2-hour snooze qualifies as a nap but I was dead tired. When I got up, I saw spots all over. It was quite scary. I guess I've reacted to the annoying msg. Again.

It's going to be a long day at work tomorrow. I should get some more rest. But I'm pretty tempted to make another necklace tonight. I've made 3 sets so far this week. One is for a young chappie who walked into the shop a couple of days ago. My mates think the necklace looks cool.

Oh, I recognised my Girl Guide mistress from my secondary school days. She didn't recall who I was but I don't blame her. I look very different from the teenager I was. Nevertheless it's quite shocking to see someone after more than 2 decades and realise that they still look like their photos in the old school mag!

Okay beautiful people, I shall love you and leave you. I am contemplating setting up a separate blog to sell my designs. If I have time tonight, I shall get down to setting it up.

Cheers!

No comments: