Saturday, December 16, 2006

Butter cookies

I think I shall have to be really strict with myself and restrict myself to no more than one cookie a day. I had six! I couldn't help it! :p I have been good for quite a while; several months, in fact. It's just that for some reason, I just couldn't stop myself tonight.

Anyway, I have decided that I shall have to get back to exercising. I have made up my mind. I just have to stick with it. I could do it earlier this year so I don't see why I can't go back to it. Okay, here's a promise. Ten sit-ups by the middle of January. Let's see, that could pose a problem but then again, that's my problem to deal with. So, if you're reading this, remember to tap me on the shoulder on January 15th of next year and make me do ten sit-ups.

1 comment:

Dawn G said...

blogging is as addictive as butter cookies... or them choc chip ones... christmas so near... i'll be stuffing my face!!! How to fit into that swanky dress!!! Sigh... oh well.. still... butter cookies.. or any cookies.. here I come!
Keep on blogging!