Thursday, December 14, 2006

Loooong day

This has been an extremely long day, for some reason. I can't really figure out why I'm so tired today.

I had the pleasure of having lunch with my Girl Guide mistress today. She finally remembered me. I guess there is only so much one could forget of a noisy student who couldn't keep still. :)
I had a nice chat with her and it was nice to speak to a former teacher. It made me think of my little French boy. He's now a teenager but it so sweet that he still remembers me. I guess one tends to keep their teachers, especially their special ones, close at heart. Which reminds me, I must call my sociology lecturer next week. She's a gem.

I had a very nice surprise this afternoon. I was up in the office doing some work and my boss came over with some milk and a cream cookie for me (there goes all hope of my losing some weight...), oh and a grin, too. It got me thinking of how my former partner (aka turdbreath, greek non-god, dufus) used to do that everytime I was studying. That put me into a foul mood for just a second. I told myself that it's nice that this time around it was a friend who is sincere and kind who did it. So I enjoyed the cookie and milk!

Something strange is going on in my room. Everytime I walk into the room, the fan is turning round and round. What's so strange about that? Well, simply because I keep on switching it off!! Spooky...

Okay, the battery is beginning to run low on the lap top and so I'll sign off now.

Take care people. Hugs and kisses!

No comments: