Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's getting late

I have a really pathetic life. I smsed my sister yesterday and I think she must have fallen off the chair laughing when she read it. You see, I was watching MTV whilst having tea. There was this video by Il Divo. Those guys are so cute, aren't they? Who cares what they're singing about! They are just so cute. Anyway, after that video was one with Clay Aiken in it. I think I've been off the dating scene for too long. I think Clay looks hot. I mean, he does look incredibly better than he did when he first auditioned for American Idol. Nevertheless, my love live is really absolutely positively non-existant.
But then again, I can't really think of anyone I'd like to go out with. Does it matter at the end of the day? I mean, I do have lots more fun reading my books than I ever do being in conversation with someone. Perhaps that's my problem. It's just that books are a lot more interesting and stable. You always know where you stand with a book.
I watched The Road Runner Show this morning. I wonder how many other people still laugh out loud at cartoons. I introduced my Dad to I.R. Babboon this arvo. It was nice to see him laugh. Maybe I'll be able to catch Johnny Bravo now. Goodnight all. Kisses...

No comments: