Saturday, December 23, 2006

The mind is an abstraction

It has been a long day. It started off with my having to consistently walk behind people who chose to take up the entire path. I don't get that. I just don't. It's terribly annoying and really gets on my nerves. And somehow "excuse me" just doesn't cut it with them.
And then I got into the train. Isn't it really funny how every person in the train (well, almost every one) looks like a terrified little bunny being dragged to the slaughterhouse? Not that that would be funny if one was talking of real bunnies indeed because that would just be very sad. But why do people look so scared when a person stands at the doors and looks into the train? Where does it say that when you stand in the train, you must only look down or outside but never into the train and God forbid, even smile???
I was just watching tv again. Zee was repeating the finals yet again. Well, I still think that Sharib and Bonjoytsna should have won. They are heaps better.
My little niece has just smsed me to tell me that her front tooth in the bottom row has just fallen out. It's her first one and it's happened before her twin's got the chance to lose any. So he's very very cross right now. She's thrilled about it and has instructed me to tell everyone I know about it. She's such a delight. Actually, they both are. I also have three other nephews who say the craziest things things sometimes. They are so funny.
Okay, I shall need to rest now. Goodnight all. I shall set up my poetry blog tomorrow. Yes, the torture awaits...

No comments: